Insurance and Payment
Fee We believe in helping you build your future by starting with health and well-being. At PSHH, our priority is the quality of care and we’ll work with you on the fee if you’re not going through insurance. We also stand by our motivation of love and dedicate 10% of our time to individuals who need our help but are in financial hardship.
PaymentPayments are made at the beginning of your session by cash, check, or credit card. For your convenience, you have the option to pay for services online using any major credit card or securely through Paypal.
InsuranceWe accept all PPO insurance plans. We’re an in-network provider for the following insurance: Blueshield, Cigna, Magellan, Coventry, First Health, MHN, and ComPsych. As a courtesy to our patients, billing is provided by our staff. However, you are ultimately responsible for all charges not covered by insurance. Please check your coverage carefully for the following information:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is pre-authorization required?
- What percentage of the cost will be covered when I see an out of network provider?